Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bathroom Tile Hunting

While I was child-less this Monday morning, I wandered one of my happy places . . . the tile store.  I'm somewhat open to what I want in all the bathrooms -- master, 2 kids, guest.  Chase had seen a pic of bathroom with marble subway tile that he loved.  And of course being the marble lover that I am, it's a definite possibility.  Here are a few shots of what was worthy enough to show Chase.  
Loving the large herringbone pattern. 
6 x 12 tiles   
They didn't have marble subway tiles but they did have these, pencil tiles. 
1 x 12 tiles  
I've already been vetoed on these for the master floor. 
Here are a few inspiration pins I have on my board.  

Definitely want to use penny tile somewhere.  Loving this color.  
Maybe master floor of guest bath floor?
Thinking this floor tile with subway tile on the wall for the kids baths. 

2 comments:

  1. I simply love the last one. It is really cool. And it made any bathroom look spacious and so neat. But have you already chosen a tile design for your bathroom?
    DiscountTileOutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    marble floor tile

    ReplyDelete