Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cute Cute Cute Mobiles

I assumed when looking for a mobile for the nursery I would have to settle for a Fisher Price mobile.  As I was registering for gifts I started to see how far mobiles have come!  Mobiles serve an important role in your child's development -- stimulating their minds through motion, color differentiation.  And lucky for the designer mom, they are visually pleasing to us as well.  

I can't believe how cute they are (and unfortunately a little expensive).  Maybe if I put it on my registry, a rich aunt will buy it for me : )  I also found a beautiful one that a woman made.  Very cute and inexpensive!  Check out some of my favs....



all 3 found here
 I can't believe how well this handmade one turned out!  It gives me a little confidence that I may be able to do this too.
found here

found here

no longer available : ( 
found here



No comments:

Post a Comment