Friday, June 28, 2013

Fabric Friday -- Adding Color

Elle's nursery started off with lots of white.  Her walls are Restoration Hardware Silver Sage and the rest of the room is basically white -- bed, sheets, dresser, chair, ottoman, shelves, lamp, table.  I did throw in some color with the boxes I recovered.

As she's approaching her 2nd birthday (OMG! I can't believe it), I've had her "big girl" room in the back of my mind.  This is the direction I'm heading. . .


I would love this silk framed between two white twin beds, above a unique bedside table.  
found here
These pillows as euro shams on the beds. 
found here
Maybe for the duvet, folded at the end of the beds on top of white quilt. 
linked to pinterest from here
Not sure where this would go, but I love the birds : )
linked to pinterest from here
What do you think so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment